Bug report - image parsing fails


Thanks for sharing this code!
I've noticed a small bug when parsing the XML: the image description format has slightly changed, and the Id is no longer an integer but some kind of Guid. To keep things simple, I've parsed it into a string. (I've also included the width and height property).
In addition, I've used ReSharper to cleanup your code a bit... see attachment.

file attachments

Closed May 9, 2010 at 6:55 PM by darick_c
I've made the following changes to the code:Made the image id a string, added height and width properties.Added Score, Translated, Language, and Certification to TmdbMovie,Added Biography to TmdbPersonThanks